Wednesday, June 22, 2022

I Invite You to join me in: Project HELP, a program dedicated to Helping Jamaicans HELP each other.

Special Message Update: March 13, 2024


I WAS injured August 2022, while I was on the verge of launching my book project and changing my finances forevermore. I was living in Negril Jamaica where I do my Missionary work while Counseling Christians online.

MY INJURY, in August 2022 turned into a life tragedy. It would be 18mons before I could walk again and during this time I lost my savings and my ability to earn income.

I ACCEPT my tribulations are like many others experienced and now I can better Council those living in pain. I lived in pain that eventually caused me to get back surgery December 2023 and a new Hip Replacement on January 2024.

I AM ready to return home to Negril and God Willing, I can return during Easter weekend as I celebrate a new beginning in life. IF YOU want to help me and IF YOU are ‘not’ financially fearful, consider giving a donation.

WHEN YOU HELP ME, you’re helping people worldwide you don’t know, and they don’t know you, but GOD KNOWS US ALL – Amen


TO HELP, with a Gift from your Heart, you can use one of our 2 formats:
#1- Click Here: PayPal: https://paypal.me/FoundationsForLife

#2- CashApp: $Terry5683



*** This is what I was doing when I got injured August 2022


PROJECT HELP, is dedicated to HELPING Jamaica fulfill its National Pledge 


H-E-L-P stands for Helping Everyone Live Peacefully & Productively


As of February 2022, I'm now a Retired, Certified Jamaican Resident, approved to live here forevermore helping my new family. I am now part of the ONE out of MANY. 

I'm praying for peaceful and financially secure individuals who'll HELP ME so I can continue my 'free' teaching and counseling service, dedicated to HELPING Jamaicans prosper and grow closer together based on our National Pledge.  

If you HELP ME, I can be there to HELP YOU too. 


HERE'S WHY,
I live in Negril

I've visited Negril over 15 times in the last 12 years for healing and body restoration. My first trip was Nov. 2010 when I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and told I'd be dead in 3-5 yrs. 

I came here instead and walked over 100 miles up and down the 7mi beach evaluating my life. During this time, I fasted & prayed while reading the 4 Gospels. 

I focused on the 'healing done by and around Jesus' and I discovered Jesus often said: YOUR FAITH HAS MADE YOU WHOLE. So I learned about FAITH as I trusted the Holy Spirit on my 'Miracle Walk'. I was divinely healed and now I'm cancer free and serving GODS WILL forevermore, called to give back to those who gave love to me.


For more information on my Life Walk aka Miracle Walk: 
please click here: http://bit.ly/1WPQBHi




Here's What I Do,
Living in Negril:

When I walk the 7mi Beach, I know people who stay in one place all day long serving tourists while I walk the whole beach and meet all of them. My goal is to be a 'positive' stimulator and offer wisdom, understanding and insight into their life and business where necessary. 

When possible, I help those in need of food, supplies, phone credits etc. Especially the baby mommas trying to support children long after the man has left. I was a single parent so I understand the difficulties many men don't know or care about. When I'm not walking the beach, I yearn to help Parents and children.









When I needed letters from local Jamaicans for the Immigration Office, supporting my desire to live full-time in Jamaica, here's what they said in their letters:

*Rev. Christian must be commended for his invaluable contributions to the Negril community. His willingness to serve others must be lauded. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, Reverend Christian has been working with the Sheffield All Age School by connecting virtually with the staff, students and parents and the wider community by uploading purposeful and meaningful videos of hope, strength, perseverance and faith. These are some of the core values that bind our institutions. Additionally, this has helped with the mental health of individuals, who have experienced his engagements.:  Ms Jamie Patterson, Teacher @ Sheffield All Age School 

*I’ve known Rev. Christian for 2yrs, I worked closely with him. He’s an eloquent motivational speaker, a lover of people and inspires parents to do something “more meaningful” with their lives. He’s a great presenter on parental skills and from him emanate love, honesty and trustworthiness. – Ms. Delcene BrownB. ED. Senior Staff @ Sheffield All Age School 

*I’ve worked with Rev. Christian and know him as a dignified, hardworking, caring and thoughtful person. He was a volunteer, teaching parents and children. He’s also spoken at my school on Leadership. Rev. Christian is an upstanding individual. –Mrs. Precious Reynolds/ Teacher @ Revival All Age School

* I can say I have observed Mr. Christian working with the adults and children and took note of the positive ways in which he affected their lives. It is because of this: I believe his services would be of a great asset to the schools. I am of the opinion Mt. Christian has a lot to offer and can effect change, for Jamaica. - Sincerely, Winston Wellington / Chairman of NEET  

*I've known Mr. Terry Christian since September 2017. His numerous visits to my Spa and multiple motivational conversations have led me to believe that Mr. Christian is an upstanding man of God. His very warm and caring personality have lovingly impacted lives in and around the community of Negril. Terry has become a motivator and a very good supporter of my business. Dew to the great love and enthusiasm that Mr Christian has towards our country Jamaica and it' people, I believe that he would truly enhance the growth and well being of whichever community he resides. Yours sincerely, Jasmine Grant / Negril business owner 


*I've known Mr. Christian as a guest in our condos since 2010 and I find him to be of good character, professional and honest. He has an excellent rapport with persons of all ages and is a motivational speaker, who has shown his commitment to make an impact on everyone he meets in a positive way, by motivating students and parents!  Jean Gaynair: Manager @ Negril Beach Condos.  



IMAGINE what it would be like if all Jamaicans fulfilled our National Pledge: 

Before God and All mankind. I pledge the love and loyalty of my heart The wisdom and courage of my mind, The strength and vigour of my body in the service of my fellow citizens. I promise to stand up for justice, Brotherhood and Peace, to work diligently and creatively. To think generously and honestly, so that, Jamaica may, under God, increase in beauty, fellowship and prosperity, and play her part in advancing the welfare of the whole human race.


I FEEL CALLED to be here, and I don't say this lightly either. I was divinely healed here and during that time I found friends who became my 'spiritual family' and now I'm here to live a simple life helping people who truly appreciate learning and maturing for the betterment of their family and country. 

I FEEL CALLED to help explain how to fulfill our National Pledge by example. I've met many Jamaicans who can recite the Pledge, but very few fulfill the Pledge in there daily actions. 

I'm 70yrs old, and I've committed the next 10yrs of my life to helping the troubled youth between 20-30 re-engage themselves in a productive life of dreams and goals. And to help those in their 30-50's set goals that revitalize their attitudes to be the example for their friends & family, especially the children watching.  

*And to help those above 60, prepare for the last chapter of their life so they can leave a legacy that'll show growth and maturity, serving as an example for their children to follow. 

BEFORE I was a retired Motivational Speaker, I was someone who dropped out of school at 16 and stuttered so much I couldn't say 5 words in a row. Then at 23, I had a 'spiritual' awakening during a near death experience, so I believe, I have something to offer by example. After this life changing experience, I became self educated by reading over 500 books on the subject of Personal Development and Attitude and then over the next 15yrs, I delivered over 2500 speeches throughout USA and Canada:  

With this in mind: My program to Help my Jamaican Family is called: 

* ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING ..... in Life & Business  



HERE ARE JUST A FEW PICTURES
of my friends from 7mi Beach -


 
             

 


Please keep in mind: I'm not asking anyone who's struggling, only those who feel called to help our country grow and prosper, advancing the welfare of our own countrymen. - amen

YOUR SUPPORT, helps me cover expenses and lets my teaching ministry continue to HELP all Jamaicans. 
When you help me, You Help Jamaicans you don't know, and they don't know you, but GOD knows all of us. 



IF YOU FEEL called to Help, 
here are 2 ways you can Give.

#1- You can contact me directly and make a private donation.

#2- You can make an online GIFT from the HEART





       To make a online,
     GIFT from your HEART': 

           Please click here:




IN CLOSING: 

I want to THANK YOU for taking the time to read this message and again if you feel moved to help then click on links below -  and if I can help you in any way .... please contact me. 

May GOD BLESS you in all you do. 

In HIS LOVE, I serve 



                                                

Who is Rev. Terry A. Christian?

He’s a former Inspirational Speaker and Executive Trainer with over 20 years experience giving more than 2,500 presentations to audiences across America and Canada. Several years ago, Terry retired as a public speaker after feeling the Holy Spirit redirecting his life. 

While in prayer, he was told to create a book containing only the words of Jesus. A book that would teach Believers, without interpretations, opinions or commentary. It would take him 12 years to complete the book, What Did Jesus Say .... The Seven Messages from the Master.  It's now in full color- Print, eBook, Kindle and Audiobook formats.
Today, he works online (while living in Jamaica) counseling individuals and couples seeking a more mature understanding of their relationship with God. His life is now dedicated to Helping Jamaicans thru Project Help, build better lives for their children and live in peace & prosperity.
To send a personal email-
Terry@RevChristian.com 

To visit his MINISTRY website
www.FoundationsForLife.org 

To review his book- WDJS
https://whatdidjesussay.world






I lovingly Thank You for your .......

Gift from Your Heart:
















2 comments: